Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The sisterhood of the traveling pants


The Sisterhood of the Traveling PantsThe Second Summer of the Sisterhood
Girls In PantsForever in Blue
I started this series in the last few weeks tat I was pregnant with Haley. hey were written for high schoolers, but they're fun even now because they are easy to read when you have a million other things on your mind, and they bring you back to the days when things you now laugh about seemed lie the end of the world. I also like how this series deals with hard topics for teens like sex and independence. Anyways, they are fun stories I read 3 in a row then took a break for another book, and I'm glad to finally finish the series.

There are also 2 movies based on the book starring these lovely ladies as Lena, Carmen, Tibby, and Bridget. I'm sure at least one of the characters will remind you of someone you know, and in some ways remind you of yourself.
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

1 comment:

AWT said...

The author of the traveling pants books went to Barnard!