Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Book for the Bean

I finally finished Haley's book. It has pictures of all of her immediate family (grandparents, almost grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles, great grandparents) and a few good friends. Each one is compared to an animal, and it has that animal's sound. It's pretty cute even though some of the comparisons are a stretch.
This is probably my favorite page.
To make the book I just printed the pages as seen and glued them together front to back. (It might help to more the margins a little or the center looks a little off) Then I covered the outside with a page cut in half glued directly over the outside page. I did the binding with a strip from another page. As cover art and title and voila.
This book is not very durable, but it's certainly cute. And I hope Haley will love seeing pictures of her family even when they're far away.

No comments: