Sunday, December 13, 2009

4 month pictures

Haley turned 4 months old on December 11th (A day after my Mom and John's 10th anniversary... congratulations!)
I think I have finally decided on my monthly pictures. but you can compare her growth to the scattered shots from the hospital, and the last 3 monthdays here. This baby sure is getting big.

In her white gown on her Bethan blanket






In a diaper in the basket chair



In a diaper with her elephant and her Rebecca blanket





In a cute outfit with the elephant and a sign



I imaging that after a year I will reduce this to a semi-annual picture with her elephant and an annual picture in a white dress (probably at least one of those in the green basket chair)

You can expect a post about her milestones and new developments in the next day or two. It's fun to look at all the things she's accomplished and started doing in the last month.

2 comments:

Brown Family Reunion said...

Okay she is just to darn cute. I want to play!!!

bethan said...

how is she this old?! i miss her!