Thanksgiving has come and gone so it's officially christmas season. To get the ball rolling...
My top 10 Christmas Movies
I am so excited to introduce Haley to these over the next several years. I hope she will find as much joy in the season as I do.
1. Love Actually - I now watch this every Christmas. It's sweet and funny and fun to watch while snuggling under a warm blanket.
2. The Santa Clause - This one makes Christmas come alive in beautiful ways.
3. Home Alone - The first one's a classic for the whole family, but I really love the first three.
4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas - My favorite animated classic
5. Miracle on 34th St. - This movie didn't need a remake, but I really enjoy both versions.
6. It's a Wonderful Life - A true classic. I watched this for the first time last Christmas and I can see why it's a favorite.
7. The Family Stone - A feel good family movie about the holidays
8. The Holiday- A sweet holiday romance. This one makes me smile. I didn't like Jude laws character until about half way through the movie, then loved him. Jack Black's character reminds me of a friend.
9. A Christmas Story - TV Classic. This one's funny but better watched every few Christmases.
10. Elf - Will Farrel is hilarious (although sometimes over the top). This also has my favorite version of "baby it's cold outside."