Sunday, January 31, 2010

Solids, Take 2

Haley Had another go at eating Solids. The second go was much more successful. She has her own spoon to play with. And she was really enjoying each bite. She finished all of the rice cereal I made her. I think it helped that she ate about an hour after her last meal.

Determined to feed herself

The 2 spoon trick worked like a charm

Don't be fooled by the funny face, she actually seemed to like it.

But even the food could not compare to playing with the bowl afterwards.

Small pleasures!

and the perfect set up for bath time!

By meal 3 Haley became a pro. Opening wide for the spoon (most of the time) and containing the mess to her hands, face and bib. The food was a bit thicker but she took it like a champ. I am excited to experiment with new flavors soon. I think Haley will be excited too.
That Rice cereal is finger lickin' good!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

So cute! We just started our babies on rice cereal this week. I thought my hubby was taking pictures, but it turns out he was filming instead. Your little girl is such a doll!