Monday, February 15, 2010

Heart Headband


I really enjoyed this quick and easy crochet project. It's a simple headband made by adding a crochet heart to a band of rows dc.

The heart I made (which I messed up a little) is from geeky crochet. But, I also like the tutorial at skip to my lou.

Just 2 days before Valentines Day I was babysitting for a friend. I finished this quick project while both of the little ones were napping. After nap time was lunch, and I had a beautiful model slightly adorned with sweet potatoes.


just lovely!

Check out more crafts through these link parties:
Do It Yourself Day @ A Soft Place to Land
Get Your Craft On @ Todays Creative Blog
Show and Tell @ Blue Cricket Designs
Make it Wear it @ The Train to Crazy

3 comments:

Kara @ Just1Step said...

Aw that's really cute Vanessa. :)

Krew's hat you knitted is packed in my bag for the hospital!

Vanessa Washburn said...

Thanks Kara, that makes me smile. I hope it keeps his head nice and toasty :)

Andrea @ TheTrainToCrazy.com said...

You're right, it is lovely! And a beautiful model! If you are interested, you can link up at my new Thursday carnival called Make it, Wear it.