Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Favorites- May

I post these because I like them. (and now I have the links to read them again and again. You may like them too.

What I really want for mothers day @ Mama Notes

Family rules @ Little bit funky

How to love your kids when you don't really like them @ Steady Mom

The best way not to help a new mom @ The gypsy mama

suggestions for staying sane while traveling with kids @ the gypsy mama

journal jars @ made

how a dad really loves a daughter @ we are that family

A mothers day confession @ not just cute

hang up and parent  @ weird-bird

Encore @ Enjoying the small things (I love what she has to say about celebrating birthdays- also check out the previous post for an amazing birthday party)

How to encourage your child to be creative even when you're not @ Not just cute

My favorite things-s summer edition @ creative mama

80 inexpensive or free summer activities @ crystal and comp

No comments: